Saturday, August 10, 2013

Full meal deal

We came to see the falls so we did all that there was to offer.  The Adventure pass got you The Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara's Fury,  Maid of the Mist and the White Water Walk for just under $50.  Which I thought was a fair deal considering how expensive everything else is.  So much so we started ordering from the senior's menu.
The Journey Behind the Falls is below.  Elevator descends 150 feet through the bedrock to tunnels leading to two different portals that place you behind the falls.  Very loud and wet. I have a great video of it. For the life of me I am unable to post it using the ipad.  Have been at it for a few days and if/when I figure it out, I will post it. There a couple observations decks at the foot of the falls.  Lots of wind and water flying at you.  You are so close, right there and can't help going oooooh.  It really is something, so much water that never stops, so much power.  Thundering is the word.









No comments: